1. Conducting studies necessary to evaluate other countries' universities with aim of developing cooperation plans with them in line with the University’s internationalization policy.
2. Formulating policies and plans on international and regional relations and collaborations with universities and research centers worldwide as well as enhancing greater recognition of the university in the international community.
3. Conducting surveys and studies necessary for the preparation of contracts, agreements, protocols, and memorandums of understanding within the limits of duties assigned to the office as well as introducing the scientific and educational capacities of the university and tracking the procedures to achieve the agreed objectives.
4. Planning services needed for faculty members to participate in international congresses, conferences and seminars.
5. Positioning and monitoring the University’s improvement indices in global ranking systems and tracking the related affairs.
6. Conducting surveys and studies to locate the fields for awarding international rewards.
7. Introducing international scholarships and courses to teachers and students according to the respective regulations.
8. Taking required measures to send student teams to participate in international Olympiads, both academic and athletic.
9. Adopting necessary arrangements concerning issuing certificates and introducing teachers and students to foreign embassies as well as implementing and following up the Consular Affairs of the University envoys sent overseas.
10. Providing the necessary facilities for graduate students and faculty members to participate in national and international congresses.
11. Planning, coordinating and taking measures on official visits of the University authorities, as well as sending the qualified employees abroad and handling all relevant correspondences thereof.
12. Providing, in cooperation with faculties and departments, the services needed by the University's official boards to travel abroad as well as the services required by the international bodies and guests.
13. Ensuring coordination between the University, faculties and other subordinate units regarding their cross-border activities.
14. Following up the issues related to the active participation of the University in scientific international associations and networks
15. Planning mutual meetings between scientific and research bodies, signing cooperation agreements and promoting them
16. Increasing the presence of non-Iranian students and faculty members at the subsidiary units of the University
17. Deploying university students and faculty members to congresses and conferences and sending teachers to Sabbatical opportunities and research missions
18. Exchanging views and experiences with foreign universities regarding academic plans, improvement of productivity and streamlining knowledge production in the global scene
19. Drawing up international research collaboration agreements
20. Training vibrant graduates who are capable of entering the competition in the global labor market
21. Helping promote creative training through drawing on international experiences
22. Working toward making the University more attractive to international teachers and students
23. Participation in enhancing the University’s position in the international academic ranking
24. Planning the formal visits of the University officials targeted at deploying them abroad
25. Planning meetings and official visits between foreign guests and the Board of Directors as well as the University Chancellor
26. Coordinating and taking necessary measures regarding official visits between foreign guests and the Board of Directors as well as the University Chancellor
27. Providing ceremonial services and also obtaining visas and tickets for the University official boards
28. Providing foreign bodies and guests invited to Iran by the University of Isfahan with ceremonial services
29. Taking the necessary measures to deploy student teams to participate in international Olympiads (Scientific and athletic)
30. Conducting and following up the Consular Affairs related to the overseas trips of the faculty members as well as the University delegates.
31. Booking hotels and coordinating the peripheral plans of the foreign guests of the University
32. Conducting the measures necessary to be taken in order to sign national and international MOUs and coordinating the relevant issues with the University Chancellor
33. Conducting the measures necessary to be taken in order to set up luncheon or dinner meetings between the University Chancellor and foreign guests and coordinating the relevant issues with the University Chancellor
34. Coordinating and planning the ceremonial affairs related to the reception of official guests of the International and Scientific Cooperation office
35. Coordinating the issues related to inviting reporters and photographers to attend the University official visits (national/international)
36. Planning and performing formal ceremonies at the University
37. Planning and following up the issues related to preparing various gifts to be awarded to the foreign guests of the University
38. Preparing a summary report of the Chancellor’s official meetings with foreign guests to be submitted to the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
39. Following up the issues related to posting news and photos related to formal meetings of the University on the University website
40. Attending joint international scientific and cultural programs with other governmental agencies
41. Conducting ceremonial affairs and coordinating international scientific and cultural conferences of the faculties
42. Following up the issues related to reimbursing the costs incurred by the international trips and programs of the University and preparing the supporting documents thereof and submitting them to the relevant units
43. Planning and offering short courses on teaching Persian to non-Persian speakers.